The clinics listed offer medical care for persons living with HIV/AIDS. They are funded through Part C of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009. Physicians specializing in HIV care can also be found in private practice. Examples of clinic services (not all clinics offer all services listed) include HIV testing, HIV treatment, clinical trials, primary health care, CD4+ and viral load testing, immunizations, TB testing, pap smears, nutritional counseling, referrals to other specialty care, case management, mental health services, substance abuse treatment, and oral health care. Please note anyone can access services from any sites in the state, regardless of your county of residence.
- Genesis Infectious Disease Group 1351 W. Central Park, Suite 360 Davenport, Iowa 52804 | 563-421-4244
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, HIV Clinic 804 S 52nd Street Omaha, Nebraska 68106 | 402-559-2666 or 866-632-2437
- HIV Program/Virology Clinic University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, 200 Hawkins Drive, SW34-GH Iowa City, Iowa 52242 | 319-356-8132 or 319-384-7307
- The Project of Primary Health Care 1200 University Avenue Des Moines, Iowa 50314 | 515-248-1595
- Siouxland Community Health Center 1021 Nebraska Street Sioux City, Iowa 51105 | 712-252-2477